Creighton University Department of Chemistry - About Us

Hixson-Lied Science Building
The History of the Chemistry Department at Creighton University
November 14th is Creighton Chemistry Day!

The first lecture on chemistry at Creighton University took place on November 14, 1883 when Fr. A. A. Lambert, S.J. gave a lecture on combustion. From that beginning, the university began teaching chemistry on a more or less permanent basis.

#

History of the Deparment of Chemistry Faculty and Staff

Click on the the thumbnails to see the full image.

2015 – 2016

Fac/Staff 2015-2016

2014 – 2015

Fac/Staff 2014-2015

2012 – 2013

Fac/Staff 2012-2013

2011 – 2012

Fac/Staff 2011-2012

2009 – 2010

Fac/Staff 2010-2011

2008 – 2009

Fac/Staff 2008-2009

2007 – 2008

Fac/Staff 2007-2008

2006 – 2007

Fac/Staff 2006-2007

Click here to download a timeline of the faculty and staff from 1852 - 2010.